Trustworthy Retired Couple

Back to previous pageHouse Sitter details [ID:376]
Available in states:
All states except Virginia, West Virginia (full list)
Preferred locations:
US States
Is / Are:
A couple
Age group:
55 plus
Available from:
My wife and I are retired; she was a RN and I am retired military and also retired from a civilian job as a Maintenance Planner for a manufacturing company. I have a good mechanical background and can perform most home repairs. Neither of us smoke and Sharon does not drink alcohol and I drink so seldom that I could be considered a non-drinker. We both love cats and dogs and love to travel. We are interested in house sitting because of the opportunity to travel and be around pets. Both of us have current passports and depending on the location, we would consider traveling abroad. House/pet sitting should be a win – win situation for both parties; therefore, before we accept any assignments, we will want to see photos of the house, area, and the pets; we want to feel comfortable about the area and the assignment which should make you feel more comfortable about us. Hopefully, we win by staying in a nice house in a nice area and you win by knowing that your house and pets are in trustworthy hands. I have an extensive mechanical background and I could perform small repairs if they were needed. With my experience as a landlord, I know what is like to get good tenants vs. bad tenants so I can assure you that your property will be well cared for during your absence. We travel frequently and often rent houses/condos from people on VRBO and Vacation Rentals and I can provide references if required as proof of how well we took care of their properties. We have been pet owners for over 23yrs. and know what to look for in regards to their care; I’m the one that will play with the pets and give them exercise; Sharon is the caregiver who has taken care of and provided medications to our pets over the years. We have not posted our police records because it isn’t necessary as I have (2) concealed carry handgun permits – one granted by Virginia and one granted by Florida; concealed carry permits are not granted to criminals in any state.
Contact this House Sitter
To contact this House Sitter please click here.